Aut Cesar, Aut Nihil, Wargaming the Borgias.

Aut Cesar, Aut Nihil, Wargaming the Borgias.

Saturday 16 November 2013

Gearing up for Smoggycon.

Well next Saturday is Smoggycon in Middlesbrough. John and I are putting a renaissance game on, pending the weather, which according to the Daily Express is expected to be the next ice age.
 Anyway, putting a game on at a show is a great way to focus the mind and paint some more units.
 I have always loved the Hinchliffe gendarme figure, so it was inevitable that I should have a unit.
Well actually that isn't strictly true, because I took delivery of a further unpainted unit today.
 Hopefully, Pete, from Pete's Flags will forgive me from using some Szorza banners to add some colour to them. The Hinchliffe rangs is one of the best value ranges going at £1.65p for a cavalryman, whats not to like about them.
 Anyway I hope to see some new faces at Smoggycon, please come over and introduce yourselves.








1 comment:

Honour Guard of Cesare Borgia.

Honour Guard of Cesare Borgia.